This book is a complete guide to musculoskeletal examination for trainees in orthopaedics. Divided into fifteen sections, the text begins with an overview of history taking and the basics of physical examination. The following chapters provide in depth detail on the clinical evaluation of different sections of the musculoskeletal system and common diseases and disorders that may be encountered.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jp Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352703296
- ISBN: 9352703294
- Publication Year: 2018