Munch, Munch, Where's My Lunch?
Value priced! Join Kingsley, a friendly teenage lion, in his musical kingdom. Have fun discovering amazing lessons about life and the Bible. Sing along with Petals, a trio of puppet flowers, and meet a host of delightful meadow characters including Monk, the hilarious chipmunk. Kids will learn virtues and values in this colorful extravaganza of exciting animation, beautiful scenery, upbeat songs, and fun Bible stories performed by real kids!#3 Munch, Munch, Where's My Lunch? includes Story of Hannah: Thankfulness andStory of Moses: Patience Running time approximately 30 minutes
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tyndale House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780842335096
- ISBN: 0842335099
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: VHS