Multiple Sclerosis: A Guide For The Newly Diagnosed
Now in its fifth edition, Multiple Sclerosis: A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed is the best-selling guide to MS for newly diagnosed patients and their families. Written in plain language by renowned MS expert physician T. Jock Murray, this book guides patients at any stage who want to know more about the disease, its potential impact on their lives, and the medical treatments now available for managing it successfully. The fifth edition is updated to reflect recent advances in understanding the underlying mechanisms and disease progression, the diagnostic criteria and classification of MS, and new drugs and therapies. This book opens the window on an MS diagnosis and provides answers to the multitude of questions patients will have so they can take charge and make informed decisions about their health and treatment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Demos Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780826165114
- ISBN: 0826165117
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 5