Multiple Ligamentous Injuries Of The Knee In The Athlete
Build your understanding of the diagnosis and management of multiple ligamentous injuries of the knee in athletes. Expert contributors explore these issues in-depth: - Initial management; importance of history and clinical examination - Seriousness of the injury, including likelihood and treatment of associated neurovascular injuries - Mechanism of injury, relevant biomechanics, and diagnostic tests - Problems associated with closed treatment - Situations requiring open treatment vs. those that can be handled arthroscopically - Effects of early vs. late repair - Implications for return to play; rehabilitation after repair Chapters are devoted to: - Anatomy, classification, and surgical exposures - High-energy dislocations - Nonligamentous injuries - Combined injuries of the ACL and MCL - Posterolateral corner injuries - PCL injuries - Bicruciate Injuries - Complications This new monograph will broaden your clinical knowledge, yet is concise enough to absorb in just one or two sessions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Academy of Orthopaedic
- ISBN-13: 9780892032808
- ISBN: 0892032804
- Publication Year: 2002