Multidisciplinary Approach To Osteoporosis: From Assessment To Treatment
This book describes in detail the multidisciplinary management of osteoporosis, providing readers with a thorough understanding of the rationale for a multidisciplinary approach and with the tools required to implement it effectively. The emphasis is on a translational approach, starting from basic concepts and fundamental mechanisms of the pathology and clinical morbidity. Experts in the field discuss the full range of relevant topics, including the significance of physical activity, nutritional strategies, and pharmacological treatment. Put another way, the book covers all aspects from the bench to the bedside. Physicians, scientists, and postgraduate students will all find it to be invaluable in understanding the causes and optimal management of osteoporosis, the incidence of which is increasing rapidly as populations age.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319751085
- ISBN: 3319751085
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1