Mulberry Grove: The Ring
How would you feel if your world changed overnight and suddenly you were able to experience how other people existed? What if you could see what they saw, live as they lived, or feel the actual emotions they felt? What if wearing an Egyptian ring causes this to happen and opens a connection to the supernatural that you can't close? What if you keep having these experiences and no one knows how to make them stop? How would you handle it? That's the dilemma that faces the three characters in "Mulberry Grove - The Ring." This book introduces you to the three main characters (Luke, David, and Jennifer) and the sleepy midwestern town (Mulberry Grove) in which the story is set. This book is a cross between the Hardy Boys and the X-Files. It gives the reader a chance to visit different times periods yet also be a part of the modern world. The present, past and future all exist in the same strand of time.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781442151390
- ISBN: 1442151390
- Publication Year: 2009