From the world's foremost agency of independent photographers, Magnum Photos, comes a stunning photographic portrait of the Olympic gold medalist, heavyweight champion, and 20th-century icon Muhammad Ali. Astonishingly intimate images by some of the world's best photographers capture Ali's flamboyant style and extraordinary charisma. His shocking upset victory over Sonny Liston, his conversion to the Nation of Islam, his outspoken stances on social issues, which made him a controversial figure during the turbulent 1960s: all unfold before us in these compelling images.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780810982550
- ISBN: 0810982552
- Publication Year: 2006