Mystery Science Theater 3000 Beginning Of The End
This installment of Mystery Science Theater 3000 was first shown on November 25, 1993. The feature is The Beginning of the End, a black-and-white atomic monster movie from 1957 directed by Bert I. Gordon, who also made The Amazing Colossal Man. Peter Graves -- later the host of A&E's Biography -- stars as nuclear scientist Dr. Ed Wainwright, who tries to stop giant mutant insects from destroying a California shooting location that purports to be Chicago. Peggie Castle is girl reporter Audrey Ames who follows the story. On the Satellite of Love, Mike Nelson and the bots tell grasshopper jokes while Crow displays his latest screenplay "Peter Graves Goes to the University of Minnesota." Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Plano
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Rhino Home Video/Records
- UPC: 603497601226
- Region: Region 1