Moving The Mountain
This British documentary explores the indomitable Chinese democracy movement that despite an almost paralyzing loss in the 1989 massacre in Tiananmen Square, continues to grow. The film accomplishes its exploration through a detailed profile of former student Li Lu, formerly among the top twenty on the Chinese government's most wanted list. Li, now a U.S. emigre, was interviewed in his new home. Interspersed with interviews are never-seen archival film clips. Some of the other rebel leaders, still living in China, are also interviewed. Sandra Brennan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Geneon Entertainment
- UPC: 013023151598
- Region: Region 1