Moving Past Personal Crises
"Moving Past Personal Crises" is about both preventing and persevering through a personal crisis. It examines what makes you more vulnerable for a crisis to occur, as well as what some of the most useful tools are for getting through (and getting out of) whatever crisis you're in - be it situational or self-created. This book addresses the following topics: understanding emotional pain respecting your own legitimate needs handling the unknowns dealing with what can't be changed restoring a sense of control healthy distraction balance as prevention fostering mindfulness managing difficult emotions healthy spirituality
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781546268789
- ISBN: 1546268782
- Publication Year: 2018