Abba: The Movie [#1]
ABBA, the spirited Swedish pop-singing group who skyrocketed to fame with their 1974 single "Waterloo," star in this loosely constructed vehicle. The story involves the efforts of a diligent DJ to secure an interview with the group while they're on tour in Australia. Eighteen of ABBA's hits are heard on the soundtrack and seen in grainy 16 mm concert footage, shot in March 1977. ABBA: The Movie was thus filmed some five years prior to the group's breakup. The film's director was Sweden's Lasse Hallstr?m, who later gained infamy for his arthouse success My Life as a Dog (1985). Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Universal
- UPC: 602517471238