Motorcycle Tuning: Chassis
This third edition, in the same tradition as the second, is a vital servicing tool containing information covering virtually every motorcycle over 50cc sold in the UK since 1980. The author is technical editor of `Performance Bikes' and author of thewell known `Motorcycle Tuning' books.The book provides access to the most frequently used data for dealers, mechanics and enthusiasts who have to deal with a wide variety of machines and wish to compare the features of different models. A seperate section lists conversion tables, standard torque settings for threaded fasteners, tyre size codes, tyre speed and load schedules and addersses of importers. Machines are listed alphabetically by manufacturer and then in order of capacity or model number.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann
- ISBN-13: 9780750618403
- ISBN: 075061840X
- Publication Year: 1994
- Edition: 3 SUB