Motorcycle Tuning: Two Stroke
In this well established book, now brought up to date in a second edition, the Technical Editor of `Performance Bikes' shows you how to evaluate your engine, how to assess what work you can undertake yourself, and what is best left to a specialist.The great attraction of the two-stroke is its enormous potential, contrasted with its appealing simplicity. Armed with little more than a set of files, you can make profound changes to the output power of a two-stroke. But these changes will increase thepower only if you know what you are doing. `Motor Cycle Tuning (Two-stroke)' will therefore guide you through the necessary stages which can enable a stock roadster engine can be turned into a machine capable of winning open-class races, for an outlay which is positively low by racing standards. Very few other books on engine development and most of these are either devoted to car engines or are out of date Promoted by PERFORMANCE BIKES
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann
- ISBN-13: 9780750618069
- ISBN: 075061806X
- Publication Year: 1994
- Edition: 2