Directed by Fred Newmeyer, Starring Fred Newmeyer, Fred Kelsey, Fred Kelsey, Wilfred Lucas, Sally O'Neil, Sally O'Neil, Paul Page, Paul Page, Duncan Renaldo, Duncan Renaldo, Nina Guilbert, Robert Henry, Rae DaggettWritten by Fred Newmeyer, Fred Kelsey, Fred Kelsey, Wilfred Lucas, Sally O'Neil, Sally O'Neil, Paul Page, Paul Page, Duncan Renaldo, Duncan Renaldo, Nina Guilbert, Robert Henry, Rae Daggett
This Poverty Row potboiler stars Sally O'Neil as Diana Wyman, a madcap heiress who manages to run through most of her family's fortune in record time. Cut off from her inheritance, Diana petulantly leaves for parts unknown. The executor of the Wyman estate, who happens to harbor a crush on Diana, dispatches his young assistant George Duncan (Paul Page) to track the girl down. Duncan catches up with our heroine in New Orleans at Mardi Gras time, and in a twinkling they've fallen in love with each other. Reviewers were so bored by The Moth that they reserved their best notices for bit player Fred Kelsey, typecast as usual as a bombastic detective. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218585295
- Region: Region 0