After her family suddenly falls apart, Mim Malone is dragged from her home in Northern Ohio to Mississippi to live with her father and new stepmother. Before the dust gets a chance to settle, she finds out that her mother is sick in a Cleveland Hospital. She decides to take a bus back to her real mother and real home. Her long journey has many unexpected twists and turns, and she will have to face her own demons and redefine her ideas about love and loyalty.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Panamericana Pub Llc
- ISBN-13: 9789583056369
- ISBN: 9583056367
- Publication Year: 2019