Mornings With The Lord: A Year Of Uplifting Devotionals To Start Your Day On The Right Path
Best-selling author Doreen Virtue invites you to set your day's intentions on a loving and positive note by spending every morning with the Lord! Every page of this uplifting devotional features a meditation, prayer, and relevant biblical verse to reaffirm your connection with heaven, the angels, and God. You can read the book daily, spending a year in contemplation, or open it at random to receive guidance pertaining to a specific question or concern. Whether you are a longtime student of scripture, new to the Bible, or looking to reacquaint yourself with its love-based wisdom, you will find Doreen's gentle devotional reflections and commentary inspiring and supportive of your path. This wonderfully positive book is for anyone desiring to develop a closer loving relationship with the Lord! "Through my faith in God, I have found happiness and the most blissful unconditional love I've ever experienced. Dear one, it is my prayer that you do the same."
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Kirkwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hay House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781401955120
- ISBN: 1401955126
- Publication Year: 2017