Mooresy: The Fighter's Fighter My Autobiography
Being shot at five times propels anyone into the public eye. Jamie Moore generated more attention than average - and it had nothing to do with the shooting. His presence in the ring earned him British, Irish, Commonwealth and European light middleweight titles. The Fighter's Fighter is an honest insight into one of Britain's most-loved fighters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pitch Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781785311796
- ISBN: 1785311794
- Publication Year: 2016