Moon South Florida & The Keys Road Trip: With Miami, Walt Disney World, Tampa & The Everglades
From sandy beaches and amusement parks to wild and natural beauty, see what keeps visitors coming back to the Sunshine State with Moon South Florida & the Keys Road Trip. Inside you'll find: Maps and Driving Tools: More than 50 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the motorway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, detailed directions for the entire route, and full-colour photos throughout Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: With lists of the best beaches, views, and more, you can explore the lush wetlands of the Everglades, relax on the beautiful beaches of the Keys, let your imagination run wild at Disney World, or take in the electric vibe of Miami Flexible Itineraries: Drive the entire two-week road trip or follow strategic routes designed for outdoor adventurers, history buffs, and more, as well as suggestions for spending time in Miami, the Everglades, the Keys, the Atlantic Coast, Orlando, Daytona, the Space Coast, Walt Disney World, Sarasota, and Naples Local Expertise: Florida native Jason Ferguson takes you on a tour of his beloved home state Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas and how to avoid traffic, plus tips for driving in different road and weather conditions and suggestions for LGBTQ travellers, seniors, and road-trippers with kids With Moon South Florida & the Keys Road Trip's practical tips, flexible itineraries, and local know-how, you're ready to fill up the tank and hit the road. Looking to explore more of America on wheels? Try Moon Nashville to New Orleans Road Trip! Doing more than driving through? Check out Moon Sarasota & Naples or Moon Florida.
Museums, Tours, Points of Interest
, South Atlantic (DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, WV)
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Avon
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Avalon Travel Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781640493131
- ISBN: 1640493131
- Publication Year: 2019