Monster Manual Iv
by Wilkes, Jennifer Clarke (EDT)/ Thomasson, Chris (EDT)/ Jurkat, M. Alexander (EDT) (2006)
Description: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Edition Monster Manual IV. Published by Wizards of the Coast 2006 Near Fine Condition. In our Vernon Hills store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Suitable for any Dungeons & Dragons( game, this indispensable resource contains information about new monsters, each one illustrated and accompanied by a new stat block.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2006
- Listing Date: 07/15/2019