Mononegaviruses Of Veterinary Importance: Molecular Epidemiology And Control
Mononegavirales are an order of viruses affecting large, small and marine animals as well as humans. This companion volume to "Mononegaviruses of Veterinary Importance: Pathobiology and Molecular Diagnosis" discusses viruses that cause a significant threat to animals, including Newcastle disease, PPR, Rhinderpest, Rabies, Ebola, Snakehead Rhabdovirus and more. Providing a global perspective of the epidemiology and control of the disease, it is a valuable read for veterinary virologists, immunologists and epidemiologists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cab Intl
- ISBN-13: 9781780644172
- ISBN: 1780644175
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 1