Moneyball: The Art Of Winning An Unfair Game
Explains how Billie Beene, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics, put into play a new kind of thinking and ball playing--a compilation of statistics, locker room knowledge and players rethinking what they know about playing baseball--demonstrating how success can be obtained without spending enormous sums of money. Reissue. Movie tie-in. Includes new afterword. A best-selling book.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Berkeley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: W W Norton & Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780393338393
- ISBN: 0393338398
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: REP MTI