Modelling And Painting World War Ii German Military Figures
The step-by-step building and painting guides in this book illustrate figures in scales from 1/150 to 1/32, which equates to wargame figures sizes from 10mm to 54mm. There are painting recipes featured for twenty- five uniforms covering the main branches of the Wehrmacht. These are: Afrika Korps; Fallschirmjager (parachutists); Feldgendarmerie (military police); Gebirgsjager (mountain troops); Heer (army); Panzer (tank crews); Waffen SS and U-boat crew. Preparation and assembly of white metal and plastic figures is covered in detail, and tutorials include techniques for building a wargames army quickly.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crowood Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781785004834
- ISBN: 1785004832
- Publication Year: 2019