Modelling And Painting Fantasy Figures
A wide array of fantasy miniatures is available to wargamers and modellers, manufactured from an increasing number of different materials each with their own unique modelling challenges. From the multipart hard plastic 28mm miniature to the metal and resin models common in all other scales, this book provides wargamers with a wealth of information to achieve the best results. It discusses issues of scale with fantasy miniatures; demonstrates a variety of modelling an painting techniques at different scales; provides step-by-step guidance on building, converting, repairing and painting figures; explains dry brushing techniques, the three colour method, multilayering and shading with washes and, finally, it considers basic techniques and maintaining the compatibility of miniatures between different gaming systems. Whether modelling single figures, a handful of warriors for a warband or tackling a huge army for a mass battle game, there is something for every fantasy figure modeller, collector or gamer.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crowood Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781785004957
- ISBN: 1785004956
- Publication Year: 2019