Mo: The Talking Dog
A puppy born without the ability to bark;A veterinarian who believes that dogs could talk, given the right surgery;A scientist who specialises in growing tissue.Add these together and the result is a dog with a unique ability and an attitude problem.That means a confused family, offended neighbours, and some very scared cats!=====This is a book for children aged around 8-12 years of age. =====Reviews:"This is one of those books that you just don't want to put down. From the first page it was great. My kids enjoyed listening to this and it prompted a very nice lengthy discussion after we were finished with it. I would highly recommend this book to parents. Although this is a longer book, I found it a nice way to spend an afternoon with my kids."This is a perfect family book."Who wouldn't want to have a speaking dog and learn to know what his/her furry friend really thinks? The book also gives a lot of opportunities for (grand)parents that read this book with their (grand)children to start conversations about so important topics like bullying in an easy way. Highly recommended!"=====
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781481826457
- ISBN: 148182645X
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 1