Directed by Brian Scott Lederman, Starring Brian Scott Lederman, Adam LeFevre, Margo Martindale, Erik Per Sullivan, Brian Scott Lederman, Shayna Levine, Ben Levin, Asher Grodman, Mark KellerWritten by Brian Scott Lederman, Adam LeFevre, Margo Martindale, Erik Per Sullivan, Brian Scott Lederman, Shayna Levine, Ben Levin, Asher Grodman, Mark Keller
Inspired by his childhood memories of his younger brother Matthew, director/screenwriter Brian Scott Lederman's inspirational drama stars Malcolm in the Middle's Erik Per Sullivan as Mo - a courageous young boy who suffers from Marfan Syndrome. A genetic disorder of the connective tissue that can acutely affect the bones, vision, lungs, and heart function, Marfan syndrome strikes one in 5,000 newborn children. In the film, young Mo and his friends embark on a series of adventures while attempting to work around his physical limitations. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Terra
- UPC: 718122527014
- Region: Region [unknown]