Miss Molly's Blackberry Pie
Miss Molly makes blackberry cobbler pie better than anybody in the whole country. But on the day of the church potluck there's big trouble. No pie and no Miss Molly. She's missing! Where in the world is Miss Molly? And what makes herpies so special?Find out in this book about love and friendship set in the cultural traditions of Appalachia. Included in is an easy, yummy recipe for blackberry cobbler.By first time author Mary Oliver.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781495257155
- ISBN: 1495257150
- Publication Year: 2014