Mining Haul Roads: Theory And Practice
"Mining operations may be classified into surface mining and underground operations where mining takes place in tunnels and galleries. In both situations roads play a key role as a typical mining operation consists of moving overburden and ore from wherethe material was formed or deposited to waste dumps or beneficiation plants. This book approaches the subject of how to design, build and operate mine haul roads from the perspectives of safety, economy and technical requirements over the life of a mine.Consideration is given to the geometrical, structural, functional and maintenance management aspects of design and construction, from both theoretical and practical viewpoints"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138589629
- ISBN: 1138589624
- Publication Year: 2018