Microsoft Excel Made Easy 2018 19
Microsoft Excel is an incredible application, feature-rich and easy to use if you know how. It can help with the simplest of jobs, from shopping lists to presentation of data, to more complex formulas and sorting tasks. Everyone in business, or indeed, in almost any job, needs to know how to use this fundamental modern tool, so this updated edition provides information on all the basic capabilities and gives guidance on some of the more advanced techniques. Featuring step-by-step guides and clear, accessible text, the reader will learn everything they need to know and may discover some unexpected invaluable functions as a bonus.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Wichita
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Flame Tree Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781787552357
- ISBN: 1787552357
- Publication Year: 2018