Michigan 2009 Calendar
Stunning images from some of the country's top, award-winning photographers make up the signature State Calendar Series from Graphic Arts Center Publishing Company. Coupled with a new grid design for 2009 and features like extra space for notes and four-month planning grids, our state and specialty calendars are not just organizational tools, but works of art for any season. Special features: 12 1/4" x 12 1/4" * Shrink-wrapped with hidden stiffener * Award-winning photography * Space for notes each month * e-z rite coating on each page so pen ink won't smear * Bonus photography and 4-month planning grids.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Graphic Arts Center Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780882407142
- ISBN: 0882407147
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: WAL