Michelin Green Guide Andalucia
Pick your way through the dark passages of the troglodyte caves of the Sierra Nevada. Drive out to the isolated beaches, verdant orchards, infinite mountain vistas and picturesque inland villages of Alermria. Wander the olive grove carpeted hillsides and attractive villages clinging to the mountain slopes of Sierra Subtica, before heading down to the lofty halls, decorative squares and churches of Sevilla, where historic palaces stand alongside the last vestiges of Roman and Moorish occupation. Discover the former Nasrid kingdom of Granada and miles of sun-kissed Mediterranean coastline in the provinces of Malaga and others.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Michelin Travel Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781906261399
- ISBN: 1906261393
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 4