Michel Salmon Anatomical Studies
Forming the basis for modern flap surgery, the definitive treatises of Michel Salmon are essential reading for surgeons. This book includes his classic works, Arteries of the Muscles of the Extremities and the Trunk and Arterial Anastomotic Pathways of the Extremities, which have been translated by Dr. Razaboni from the original French texts and include carefully reproduced illustrations. A fully illustrated introductory section written by Dr. Taylor discussing the current clinical applications of Salmon's research enhances the value of this superb text.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thieme Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781626236394
- ISBN: 1626236399
- Publication Year: 1994