Metamorphosis: A Ghost Virus Novel
Skyla's been banished from Atrium, thrown into the Nothing or at least that's what she thought. Unfortunately, the System has other plans for her. Now, thanks to Jey, they re on another island, one where they re target practice. The island itself is a trap, complete with an ever changing landscape and deadly creatures. With Sips hunting them, and only seventy-two hours to survive, Skyla and Jey will need every advantage to make it out alive. Battles will be fought, trust will be tested and secrets will be revealed. In the end, they ll be lucky if they make it to their final destination the Nothing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781503034488
- ISBN: 1503034488
- Publication Year: 2014