Mere Christianity: A Revised And Amplified Edition, With A New Introduction, Of The Three Books, Broadcast Talks, Christian Behaviour, And Beyond Personality
This classic introduction to the Christian faith contemplates life, religion, and humankind's place in the scheme of the universe. By the author of The Joyful Christian. Reprint. 75,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB McKinney
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harperone
- ISBN-13: 9780060652920
- ISBN: 0060652926
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: Reprint