Mega Spot The Difference: Rainforest
Are you a super spotter? Let's see! Each of these puzzles features two stunning rainforest images to compare. They may look the same but they re not! You can find up to 20 differences in the colorful pictures, and the difficulty level increases from easy to medium to hard as you go along. Plus, every colorful puzzle includes an intruder that doesn t quite fit the environment, adding an educational element to the fun.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Watauga
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781783121656
- ISBN: 1783121653
- Publication Year: 2016