Medieval And Tudor Needlecraft: Knights And Ladies In 1/12 Scale
Everything's possible in the world of miniatures! Return to the days of yore, when heroic knights proved their mettle in jousting tournaments, ladies wore elaborately embroidered gowns, and royalty slept in lavishly draped four-poster beds. Just get out your needle and these patterns, and start stitching a range of meticulously researched, wonderfully executed patterns for Medieval and Tudor furnishings and costumes. All done in the popular 1/12 scale, they feature fabulous designs for a knight's chain mail, a richly decorated dress perfect for court, and wall hangings, settle cushions, and table carpets suitable for a Tudor mansion. Each project includes fascinating historical insights, color photos, diagrams, designs to photocopy, and advice on technique and assembly.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Pubns ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781861082596
- ISBN: 1861082592
- Publication Year: 2003