Medical Management Of Radiation Accidents
This highly-informative text covers radiation accident management and the basis for management decisions. The scope of this important work includes the historical aspects of radiation accidents with specific case histories where necessary. Basic mechanisms of radiation injury at cellular organ and whole body levels are included, along with perspectives in radiation exposure with references to common exposure. The various types of radiation accidents, including irradiation and contamination, are also discussed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780849348655
- ISBN: 084934865X
- Publication Year: 1990