Matt And Sid
We Read Phonics is an innovative series that combines a fun story with simple phonic games. The games are quick and easy to play and are designed to help children read the story and improve their reading skills. The result is faster reading development and kids who love to read! Sid jumps into Matt's cab. Sid is in a big hurry, but Matt is too slow! Suddenly, Matt speeds up, but this causes an even bigger problem for Sid! Fortunately, all ends well in this very humorous story that is perfect for the very beginning reader!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Treasure Bay Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781601153159
- ISBN: 1601153155
- Publication Year: 2010