Mathematics And Problem Solving For Fire Service Personnel Management
Mathematics and Problem Solving for Fire Service Personnel serves as both a review of basic math for students and a study book for firefighters preparing for a promotional examination. The overview of mathematical, statistical, and basic measurement principles, in addition to mathematical hydraulic word problems and hazardous material calculations enable the firefighter student to learn the fundamentals of mathematics while applying the skills to on the job situations. With experience in a variety of positions and associations, Eugene Mahoney, a retired Fire Chief and Fire Science Program Coordinator, provides information on introductory mathematical principles including arithmetic, statistics, and various formulas and figures. By introducing the basics of mathematics for firefighters in an easy and understandable way, this book serves as an introductory tool for all firefighters who seek both the fundamentals and continued success in the field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9780135028254
- ISBN: 0135028256
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 1