Mathematical Analysis For Engineers
This book follows an advanced course in analysis (vector analysis, complex analysis and Fourier analysis) for engineering students, but can also be useful, as a complement to a more theoretical course, to mathematics and physics students.The first three parts of the book represent the theoretical aspect and are independent of each other. The fourth part gives detailed solutions to all exercises that are proposed in the first three parts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781848169128
- ISBN: 1848169124
- Publication Year: 2012