Math For Managers
Math for Managers is a practical summary of formulas every manager needs. The book is organized into logical chapters, and each formula introduced includes an example and the Excel program needed to make the process of calculation simple. It adds a practical side to the challenge of calculating the sometimes complex formulas of compound interest, rates of return, breakeven after tax liability, balance sheet and income ratios, depreciation, reports and budgets, proration, statistics, and more. Additional appendices are provided to explain incredible math shortcuts. This book will benefit managers and executives at any level within an organization, as well as academic instructors and business students. Michael C. Thomsett is a market expert, author, speaker, and coach. His many books include Stock Market Math, Candlestick Charting, The Mathematics of Options, and A Technical Approach to Trend Analysis.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: De G Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781547416707
- ISBN: 154741670X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2