Maternal & Child Nursing Care
Nursing care for pregnant women and children is a family-centered process, andMaternal and Child Nursing Care, 3e, is a text that addresses the needs of families across the continuum, from conception through adolescence. The themes that shape this book nursing care in the community, client education, critical thinking, and evidence-based practice in nursing will prepare students for the responsibility of managing care for families with diverse healthcare needs, and to work collaboratively with families and other health professionals to enhance care.Note: This is a standalone book, if you want the bk/access code please order the ISBN below:0132166011 / 9780132166010 Maternal & Child Nursing Care and MyNursingLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code CardPackage consists of: 0132115115 / 9780132115117 MyNursingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Maternal and Child Nursing Care0135078466 / 9780135078464 Maternal & Child Nursing Care
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9780132166010
- ISBN: 0132166011
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 3 PCK HAR/