Masters Of The Mystical Rose: A History Of The Grail Family (Revised & Updated)
"The Masters of the Mystical Rose" presents a fascinating and in-depth account of the Grail family. Meticulously researched, this book gathers the scattered pieces of the puzzle of history to form a meaningful picture, revealing stunning information and insights as to the teachings of the Mystical Rose and the masters who shaped the destiny of mankind.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Joshua Books
- ISBN-13: 9780975159484
- ISBN: 0975159488
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: REV UPD