Master Your Business Cash Flow: Grow The Company You Love, Live The Life You Want Now
Only 50 percent of small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) will survive five years or more. Only one-third will survive ten years or more. What fatal errors do SMB entrepreneurs and CEOs make that contribute to this high rate of failure? These bald statistics don't begin to express the human suffering those failures leave behind. As an owner or CEO of an SMB, you have responsibility for your employees--your team. If you make poor business financial choices, both you and your team will ultimately pay for it. In his book, Master Your Business Cash Flow(TM) Grow the Company You Love, Live the Life You Want Now, author Al Zdenek will answer all of the potential questions you may have about SMBs, and he'll give you a process for making better financial choices. In these pages you'll find clarity regarding concepts like making cash-flow management decisions and inspiration for you to achieve the financial life you wish to lead now and in the future.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Forbes Books
- ISBN-13: 9781946633217
- ISBN: 1946633216
- Publication Year: 2018