Pretend You Don't See Her
The first of the PAX Network's several TV-movie adaptations of the novels of Mary Higgins Clark, Pretend You Don't See Her begins when real estate agent Lacey Farrell (Emma Samms) witnesses a murder. Not long afterward, Lacey is placed in the Federal Witness Protection program, along with her spunky young niece Bonnie (Kim Poirier). Danger rears its ugly head when professional hit man Curtis Caldwell Blake (Hannes Jaenicke) gloms onto Lacey's new identity. Will detective Ed Sloan (Beau Starr) be able to rescue her in time, or is it up to Lacey to extricate herself from this perilous dilemma? Former police officer Sonny Grosso of The French Connection fame functioned as the film's co-executive producer and research consultant. A British/German/Canadian co-production, the Toronto-filmed Pretend You Don't See Her made its American TV bow on January 12, 2002. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB West Lane Avenue
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Lions Gate Home Entertainment
- UPC: 031398830023
- Region: Region 1