Mary And Joseph: Models Of Faith And Love
Saints are real-life heroes and heroines of faith who inspire us by their virtues to become more like Christ. In this series of beautifully illustrated early reader books, these real stories come to life and connect with today's children, ages 4 to 9. Mary, Joseph, and Jesus were a holy family. They respected each other, and loved each other. Most of all, they loved God and put their trust in him. The Holy Family is a model of love and faith for all families.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Liguori Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780764823350
- ISBN: 0764823353
- Publication Year: 2013