Martin Luther King Jr.
"Martin Luther King Jr. will always be remembered for his famous 'I have a dream' speech, which he gave during the March on Washington in 1963. But his life before and after that big event, and his other ... contributions to the civil rights movement in the United States, largely go unspoken. In this biography ... learn all about MLK--from his early family life and experiences in education, to his untimely death and the worldwide mourning and riots that followed"--
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781465474353
- ISBN: 1465474358
- Publication Year: 2019