Marriage: Its Foundation, Theology, And Mission In A Changing World: Biblical Guidance For Your Crucial Conversations
Never has the sacred covenant of marriage been more maligned than it is today.It can be difficult to know how to respond to a culture that is becoming more and more hostile to biblical beliefs about marriage. And this is a topic worth getting right. Marriage is the divine self-portrait of the triune God in relationship, which means what we believe about marriage is indissolubly tied to what we believe about God. Marriage: Its Foundation, Theology, and Mission in a Changing World is the much-needed and definitive work on marriage for this generation. Rooted in a scriptural understanding of marriage, it speaks comprehensively to the issues surrounding marriage being debated today. Each section contains chapters from trusted theologians as well as experienced practitioners who work with couples daily. Rediscover the beauty of God's design for marriage and be strengthened to stand firm no matter what controversy is next.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Moody Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780802413833
- ISBN: 0802413838
- Publication Year: 2018