Marketing Principles And Best Practices With Infotrac
Voice of the Expert! Marketing Principles and Best Practices, 3e combines the expertise of the best teachers and most accomplished scholars in marketing. These experts have collaborated in writing a leading-edge, contemporary principles of marketing textbook. Each chapter explains and illustrates the best practices from every facet of marketing and is written by an authority in that field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: South-Western Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780324200447
- ISBN: 0324200447
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: 3 HAR/CDR