Marker Workshop: Learn To Ink In 50 Experiments 2 Books In 1
Take your drawing, doodling, or lettering to the next level and explore the incredibly diverse medium of fine-tip markers with this two-book set (an instruction book and corresponding workbook). Follow along as artist Sasha Prood teaches all the skills you'll need to create your own beautifully inked art. Begin with swatch tests and work your way up to more intricate compositions. Start with basic marks like hatching and stippling, and progress to more advanced marks like looping and ragging. Experiment with ink density to create unique textures.? Learn to create gradients with different textures and colors. Play with contrasting texture and color to add depth to your designs. The full-color instruction book is filled with step-by-step instructions, helpful hints, and stunning examples of marker art to inspire your own work. The corresponding workbook is printed on heavy-weight paper, so there's no danger of bleed-through as you work your way through the fifty experiments. Check out the other title in this series, Watercolor Workshop: Learn to Paint in 100 Experiments.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Schaumburg
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781419733529
- ISBN: 1419733524
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: CSM WKB