Mark Seliger Photographs
Mark Seliger's (b. 1959) photography has dominated magazine covers, feature articles, and media campaigns for decades. With signature compositions and painterly flair, he has built an incredible body of work, featuring unforgettable portraits of the world's leading personalities in music, fashion, politics, business, and entertainment. This book showcases Seliger's best-known portraiture, as well as select standouts from his landscape and creative work. His extraordinary portfolio is 30 years in the making and features some of the most famous and influential faces of our time, including Kurt Cobain, Nelson Mandela, Emma Watson, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Susan Sarandon, Drew Barrymore, Bruce Springsteen, David Byrne, Matthew Barney, Jennifer Lawrence, Mick Jagger, Lenny Kravitz, Jerry Seinfeld, Kerry Washington, Misty Copeland, Amy Schumer, and Tony Bennett. This is his most diverse and comprehensive book since Physiognomy (1999).
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781419726613
- ISBN: 1419726617
- Publication Year: 2018